NuLeaf Lawn Pest Control Service
Our Perimeter Pest Control Program attacks insects outside preventing them from entering your home. One treatment blocks insect pest for up to 60 days
Our Pest Control Service Includes:
- Perimeter Barrier Spray
- Under decks and crawl spaces
- Window Wells
- Walkout Basement Areas
- Trash Areas
- Home Foundation Application
- Planted Ground Cover Areas
- Biological and Organic Options
- 5 Visit Programs
- No Pesticide applied inside your home
NuLeaf Pest Control, Why are we different
NuLeaf’s outdoor pest prevention uses Integrated Pest Management (IPM) as its foundation. IPM is a holistic approach to pest control that yields multiple benefits to the environment and those who practice because it limits the need for the use of insecticides. The main idea behind IPM is that there are things you can and should do to prevent pest infestations before they begin.
Here is a list of some basic things you can do to practice IPM:
- Clean out clogged gutters.Trim bushes and trees away from the house.
- Remove heavy mulch buildup.
- Ensure that the property irrigation system is managed properly.
- Use sticky traps and live catch traps to monitor and catch pests.
- Keep any kind of moisture buildup away from the foundation of your home.
- Seal off pest entry points, including cracks and gaps under garage doors, around windows, etc..
- Eliminate clutter outside your home.
- Maintain general cleanliness and sanitation standards around and in the home.
Once all of the problem areas have been addressed NuLeaf can start your general preventative pest control application. It is important to remember that NuLeaf’s Pest Control Program alone will not stop all pests from getting in your home. NuLeaf’s applications will definitely help reduce the pest population.
As part of our program, NuLeaf will visit your home every six weeks and apply a barrier spray 1 foot up the foundation of the structure and 1 foot out on to the ground. Around areas where cables, pipes and wires enter into the structure, around door frames and window frames around vents and soffits