Consider these few organic lawn care facts
- A 50-foot by 50-foot organic lawn produces enough oxygen for a family of four.
- Organic lawns cool the atmosphere. Eight healthy lawns have the cooling effect of 70 tons of air conditioning, which is enough for 16 average homes.
- Lawns convert carbon dioxide to oxygen, a process that helps clean our air.
- A dense healthy organic lawn, slows runoff, removing contaminants and trapping soil. Fresh filtered water returns to the underground water supply.
- Lastly great lawns add value to your home and in a difficult market every bit helps especially one you feel good about. A dense, healthy organic lawn is an environmental hero!